Hi ,My name is Annessa .I'm currently residing in Arizona United States up in the northern part where it doesn't get really really hot but I live for 24 years before that in Colorado where I raised my two children and I was born and raised in California so many different parts of the country have an influence on my artwork .
I used to be a good girl now I'm a happy one brought up extraordinarily strict and painting creating was a way to express myself that didn't give me in trouble. About 10 years ago I was completely disabled with lupus the best thing about my paintings now is that they heal more than just myself using a technique of looking at art 15 minutes twice a day was part of my healing my own lupus completely I came up with 13 different looking techniques to use to consistently get myself completely involved in looking at artwork I was able to once I was getting better start painting artwork that filled in areas that would effectively use these 13 different techniques in each and every painting which is where my detail comes from to make sure that I am hitting all of those areas and people can themselves heal through ART through looking at art.
My inspirations range from the old Masters Picasso the impressionists marica in particular all the way up to modern-day artist steve kovac. Steven Andrew woakley Sergio Gomez Michael Lang from these inspirations in The inspirations of the people who are out there creating little craft projects for Etsy I find inspiration everywhere. But mostly I find inspiration and things that have not been done in new ways of doing something that has been done I like the avant-garde and the unique.
Making an artwork can take it anywhere from one day to two weeks it depends upon how the ideas flow I usually start with a brush on a canvas more than an idea and that brush leads to the ideas and things form from what was created before them and are enhanced by what happens to them in the next step I do do some works that are planned to a certain degree but mostly things aren't planned completely when I start to work it's a brush and a color and a canvas.
Social issues and things that are happening in the world have a heavy influence on my paintings but I'm not going to point out all the areas in which they are referenced because my paintings should be loose enough for people to be able to have their own experience with it and I do believe that everyone who purchases one of my pieces of artwork is going to have a personal relationship with it that maybe something I could never have dreamed of so I keep the social opinions to myself for the most part on what goes into my work.
ARTWORKS !
Thanks .